• Friday 3rd September to Friday 22 October 2021
INSET DAY: Friday 22nd October 2021 – Parents day – Pupils to attend with their parents
• Half Term - Monday 25 October 2021 to Friday 29 October 2021
• Monday 1 November 2021 to Friday 17 December 2021
• Half Term - Monday 14th February 2022 to Friday 18th February 2022
• Monday 21st February 2022 to Friday 1st April 2022
• Wednesday 20th April 2022 to Friday 27th May 2022
(May Day Bank Holiday will be taken on 2nd May)
• Half Term - Monday 30th May 2022 to Friday 3rd June 2022
• Monday 6th June 2022 to Friday 22nd July 2022
Welcome to Townsend Primary’s website!!
Our parents, children and staff often refer to our school as the ‘Townsend Family’, this is because we have fostered positive relationships with our families and all visiting professionals, resulting in us working together as a team! These strong links enable us to work and support the whole family, resulting in happy children who receive the best possible education and outcomes.
We are very much, an inclusive school and work collaboratively with parents, and external agencies to ensure that our provision meets all children’s individual learning, emotional and physical needs.
Staff, children, parents and governors have high expectations of our children’s learning, achievement and behaviour. Our curriculum is planned with pupils needs and interests considered, which excites, motivates and challenges children to want to learn, and achieve to the best of their abilities. Pupils leave us having gained a variety of life skills and confidence that will equip them to succeed on their own personal journey to success.
Please do come and visit us, I am in the playground each morning from 8.45am and Rose, Fatima and Iqbal are in the office if you should you have any queries.
KS1 Gate for Years 1, 2 & 3
KS2 Gate for Years 3, 4, 5, 6
8.30am KS1 & KS2 gates open
8.50pm EYFS gate will open
8.55am Learning begins for all children
3.15pm School finishes – Collect your child from the playground
• Regular timetabled handwashing will continue
• High level of sanitising routines will continue
• Staff will check for covid twice weekly using lateral flow tests
• Windows will be kept open to ensure a good air flow throughout the school.
• Assemblies will take place in Key Stages rather than whole school assemblies.
We look forward to seeing everyone on Friday when a pack of information will be sent home.