Key objectives covered will be:
– Place value of numbers up to 1000 and numbers with decimals.
– Adding and subtracting three-digit by two-digit numbers using an informal written method.
– Properties of 2D shapes and angles.
– multiply a teen number by a 1-digit number (i.e. 14 x 3).
– solve division problems that give rise to remainders.
– Two-step word problems.
– Time (including both the 24 and 12-hour clock).
– adding and subtracting amounts of money in real life contexts.
– measuring length and finding the perimeter.
– Mental addition and subtraction of pairs up numbers that add up to 100.