We will be learning how to:
- problem solve in an organised way and give explanations for our methods and decisions in spoken or written form.
- use mathematical language correctly and confidently
- read and write two-digit and three- digit numbers in figures and words.
- explain the value of each digit in a two-digit number.
- know tens, fives and two times tables
- recall multiplication and division facts for 2, 5 and 12 times tables
- say the number that is 10 more/less than any number within 100
- derive and use pairs of multiples of ten that total 100; give addition and subtraction facts (e.g. 40 +60= 100; 100 – 40 =60)